Don't see your question here? Contact us with your question.
You can apply for a job at a local store by following these steps:
- Visit the Store Locator page.
- Choose the state in which you’re seeking employment.
- Choose the city in which you’re seeking employment.
- Complete the online application form or click the Submit a Resume option to copy and paste your resume into the fields provided.
The online application will be automatically e-mailed to the owner of the Cold Stone Creamery location you chose. You can also apply in person when you see the ‘Now Auditioning’ sign in the front window of the store. The purpose of the audition is to seek out crew members that will create a fun, friendly, unique Cold Stone Creamery experience for every customer.
Hiring and employment policies are set by our individual store owners based on their local state law. Please contact your local Cold Stone Creamery for details.
You can apply for a job at the Cold Stone Creamery headquarters office by following these steps:
- Visit the Headquarters Jobs page.
- Note: This page enables you to search for positions at Cold Stone’s headquarters office within Monster.com’s job database. From this page, you can search by location, category and/or keywords.
- Perform a search by choosing your search criteria, including the location, category, and/or any keywords that help narrow your search results.
- Click on the Search for Jobs button to perform the search.
- Click on a job listing under Job Title to view a description of the job.
- Click the Apply Now button to apply for the position.
- Follow the steps provided by Monster.com to register for an account and complete the application process. Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by a member of Cold Stone Creamery's Human Resources Department.
The ‘Entertainment Factor’ is meant to create a fun, festive atmosphere in our stores and to set us apart from the competition. We seek out crew members who like to perform and we ‘audition’ them in addition to the interview process. That way, they know that entertaining is a job requirement before accepting a position with us. In fact, many of our crew members enjoy the singing so much they create their own songs!